We offer refuge accommodation for women and children experiencing domestic abuse.
We have two houses in Surrey accommodating up to thirteen families. Women have their own rooms with private bathrooms and share kitchens and general living areas.
Support staff are available Monday to Friday from 9.00am-5.00pm. Each woman is allocated a support worker who will offer both practical and emotional support throughout their stay with us; this is done whilst encouraging women to make their own choices and empower them to move on in their lives in a positive way.
Refuge living will give the woman time to recover from the abuse she has experienced and start to rebuild her life in a safe and supportive environment.
What we offer;
- A six month support package
- Weekly One-to-One Sessions with the support worker in an empathetic environment.
- A support plan to establish practical and emotional needs which may include housing, education and finances.
- Weekly house meetings giving an opportunity for residents to work together with staff in the running of the house
- A specialist children’s service to help children recover from their experiences and provide practical support to mothers.
- Access to legal clinics.
- Access to counselling services where appropriate.
Click here to hear about life in refuge.
What we doOur services
Do you need help?
What to do if you or a friend are a victim of domestic abuse.Get help